Now that the price dropped...

shysta

Registered
Apr 27, 2006
Chicago,IL
Anyone thinking about getting one now? I was but then I thought about it, I need to hold my money for the new systems. But I'm strongly considering of getting one... : /

I have a PSP and honestly...I don't think its that great at all...I got the PSP a year ago... and i cant remember the last time i actually picked it up...only thing i can actually remember is me putting the battery into the PSP when i first got it...other than that i havent really used it....I just dont find it fun at all...

i'm sorry to say, but i have to agree with socom
which is the reason i traded mine.

i'm having way more fun with the ps2

i think i'd rather have a gameboy micro as far as portable systems go

Last edited:
I dig mine..

I spin MP3's off it though an FM transmitter to listen to the same music no matter what car I'm driving...

Also, I've upgraded to the 2.5 firmware, use it to surf the web some, but mainly to check my clan forums for new posts...

You can also cram a whole movie (minus the extras) onto a 1gig card and watch it anytime, the graphix are great too...

I do so much more than just play games with my PSP, just wish I could put more memory in it and I really wish I had a small keyboard for it....

Anyone know of a keyboard for the PSP yet ?

Peace,

I for one think the PSP is one of the best purchases I've made. It's a lot of fun, especially now that original games are getting developed and not just ported., and old school classics, are being ported. Also, the PSOne compatibility will deepen the playability of the PSP. My biggest gripe is pretty much the same as many other people's... the lack of memory/the cost of upgrading memory. I heard a rumor from a friend that the PSP was gonna integrate flash memory in it, much like the IPODs have done... a lot of memory, in a little space. I hope that happens sometime within the year, cause as the numbers show, the PSP isn't selling, and I'm sure that is a huge reason.

DVeguerialb56 said:
I for one think the PSP is one of the best purchases I've made. It's a lot of fun, especially now that original games are getting developed and not just ported., and old school classics, are being ported. Also, the PSOne compatibility will deepen the playability of the PSP. My biggest gripe is pretty much the same as many other people's... the lack of memory/the cost of upgrading memory. I heard a rumor from a friend that the PSP was gonna integrate flash memory in it, much like the IPODs have done... a lot of memory, in a little space. I hope that happens sometime within the year, cause as the numbers show, the PSP isn't selling, and I'm sure that is a huge reason.

Hmm...so how much to the memory flash hold?

I'll have to Pass on a Third PSP. $200 for just the system and know remote or case it a slap in the face. I can get it for less with all the extras. But the DS lite is what you need. I'm not wasting money on another PSP............Although I do miss Lumines.

I recant my last statement. I'll buy a PSP again don't care of the price. LUMINES II will be shown at E3 so i'll be waiting on this game to get a new PSP