My Pet Just Died!!!!

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
DAMNIT, I LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!.....ACTUALLY HE WAS ON RESTRICTION FOR LOSING HIS ONLY MATCH!!!.....I GUESS HE GOT PUMMELED TOO HARD THE OTHER DAY IN HIS "ONE AND ONLY" MATCH......I AM SADDENED TODAY AND WHAT'S MORE CONFUSING IS THE CORONER'S REPORT....THAT SNARF DIED FROM BROKEN RIBS AND BAD CASE OF GAS.......GOOD LUCK LITTLE BUDDY IN THE AFTERLIFE.......... :hissyfit:

Didn't you ever get the speech about if you want to have pet you have to take care of it?

sorry about the caps...and yes i am a big boy now....pull-ups and everything.......i tried to take care of that damn cat and he had been training for his first fight for over a week.....But here comes the new and improved BattleCat.....ready to take on all challengers!!!

Yes, i did...And he just got his a** handed to him by ghost' mongrel.....You should lock that thing away and throw away the key Ghost...hahahaha......Go Battlecat.....

I am glad to see that the He-Man namesake was crushed. Such abominations should be allowed to flourish.

Can you re-name a pet? I think mine has the name "Orko" written all over it.
(Long live he-man and the masters of the universe. . . "Masters of the universe"? Boy did they set their sights high. Got to love the 80's)

Yeah, well my pet does negative damage

When Bitey counters, it adds health to the opponent. What is up with that? I know Bitey is weak, but he adds some serious health. Why can't he do anywhere near that on damage? That's ok though. I still love him.

I want to fight Bitey. . . yeah, that sounds like my kind of match up. Lucifer Vs. Bitey. Whatever you do just don't try to counter lucifers attacks. Lucifer hates it when that happens. You would be sure to win if all you did was counter Lucifers attacks. Because he hates that so much.

asylum_boy said:
DAMNIT, I LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!.....ACTUALLY HE WAS ON RESTRICTION FOR LOSING HIS ONLY MATCH!!!.....I GUESS HE GOT PUMMELED TOO HARD THE OTHER DAY IN HIS "ONE AND ONLY" MATCH......I AM SADDENED TODAY AND WHAT'S MORE CONFUSING IS THE CORONER'S REPORT....THAT SNARF DIED FROM BROKEN RIBS AND BAD CASE OF GAS.......GOOD LUCK LITTLE BUDDY IN THE AFTERLIFE.......... :hissyfit:

Damn, sucks to be your pet. :zombie:

That gives me a great idea. Zombie pets! After they die, you could pay to resurrect them. They would be harder to beat, but their attacks would be weaker because of the dead muscles. That would just be the cat's pajamas.