Most played games?

JessiFox

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
There are plenty of games you only bother with once through, but I'm sure we all have a few that we've come back to again and again, too. What are some of your most played games?

I also find myself wanting to shoot nazi zombies in kino der toten (COD black Ops). It's mindless fun, but the reaction time to dodge them is what gets me all excited and pumped.

Street fighter 4 along with Resident Evil Revelations are two of my most played games. I've given to them so many hours throughout the years to get good at them. It helps they're pretty fun for me so it doesn't burn me out frequently.

X-COM: Enemy Within. I've put a ridiculous amount of time into that game... there's a lot of replay value in X-COM, especially when you beat the game and unlock the "Second Wave" options. Those settings change up how you have to approach the game a LOT, and makes an already addictive game way more addicting.

I also find myself wanting to shoot nazi zombies in kino der toten (COD black Ops). It's mindless fun, but the reaction time to dodge them is what gets me all excited and pumped.

Who ever said mindless fun was a problem? lol, plenty of games that fit that category but they still get a lot of play =).

I'd have to say my most played game is Just cause 2. A few year's back in high school I was really into open world games and I had tried all the GTA's but was amazed when I found out about J C 2. I think I really just enjoyed the fact that the map is so big and that the graphics are awesome. The missions aren't so great but the free roam feels like you could drive/fly forever! I found myself downloading it again a few month ago. :p

My most played game is probably Terraria, or World of Warcraft. I really enjoy games that are constantly being updated, or changed so that the amount of things to do constantly goes up. I've probably spent half my gaming career on WoW alone though, and now that the new xpac is coming out chances are I'm going to be putting in twice the amount of hours I had before. Super stoked!

Skryim is definitely one of those games I have played for more than 200 hours. I am not going to lie; I just love it. I can't get enough of it to be honest.

As of now my most played game is GTA V because there's just so much to do there that I find myself getting amused even when I've replayed the game over and over. I love just flying the planes or causing riots in the streets just to relieve stress. I have been playing it for hours upon hours and I still even have a lot of mini missions left to finish.

My most played game is Civilization V. I like to conquer and expand my empire. It helps me think better.

For me, up until MGS4, it was the MGS series. I played the hell out of MGS1-3. I also thought 4 was amazing too, I just got to the point where I was exhausted from the series. I honestly haven't even attempted to play the new MGS that came out. Normally I would be all over every new screenshot and every new trailer, but I just feel like they are overdoing the series now. I'm sure I'll play the new one at some point, but I just don't care to right now.

Other than that, I spent quite a bit of time playing WoW and also this PS2 game called Culdcept. Very unkown game, but it's a fantastic multiplayer game. It's a mix of monopoly and magic the gathering. That's the best way to describe it.

I'm not much of a hardcore gamer, though. But to answer your question, I always find myself going back to playing Tekken whenever I could. I know that it's quite old school but I enjoy it so much. Maybe because it brings back memories of my childhood.

Okage: Shadow King, Digimon World 1 & 3, and Digimon Rumble Arena. Also, the earlier Pokemon games. Basically, except for Okage, I played a bunch of what would usually addict an audience as far as colors or handheld gaming goes. On the matter of Okage, I just loved the storyline.

2500 hours in DotA 2 and almost 1000 in CS:GO :p

I probably spent a lot of time on Pokemon as well during my childhood haha.

I have spent more than 50 hours on Dragon age origins a fantasy game, and hooked on it and feel like I am part of the game and gives you moral choices some good and bad ones. I like how you have different choices, and have other team mates who help you out and, help you do the right thing most of the time and can do quests for them and learn more about them. I have also been playing mafia a online game, and can play a female or male character and move up the circle and learn about each character and who to be with and who to take out. I like the TombRaider Origins game the new one and like the graphics, and have spent a few months on the game and it is good and feels like a movie and so real at the same time.

I've got over 300 hours on world of warcraft. A similar number for my original skyrim character. Pokemon emerald I played the hell out of, another 300 hours I think. I spend a lot of time gaming XD

I play Pokemon quite a bit when I'm not at home, mostly B2W2 and little of FR when I feel nostalgic, I've been hooked on Pokemon since I was a kid. I've also picked up Rust a while ago and I've been playing that almost all the time when I'm on steam, it's a really awesome survival game and I love how realistic it is. If I'm not playing Rust I'll probably be playing Just Cause 2 which I think explains itself.

I'm a big time sports fanatic so those are typically the games that I end up playing the most. My friends like to get together and we compete against each other in these games. Some of the games we play the most are Madden NFL, MLB the Show, and Tiger Woods golf. All of these games are fantastic and never really get old. I could spend a whole weekend playing them.