MGS4 Trailer

Holy cats! MGS was off of my radar until snake eater came out and after playing that and going back to play the others, I am insane with anticipation for the new one. I thought the first trailer was cool, but this one was down right ridiculous, and Raiden lookin' all crazy and cyber-ninja, sweet. Can't wait.

thunderking85 said:
Yeah, that trailer is hot when raiden turn into a breast. He man handle them metal gears

spudlyff8fan said:
...........what?

I understand my friends speach. In our way of talk it sounds cool. In human form it is like this

That trailer was great. When did Raiden get the skills and become a person who can fight like that. Or Where and when did he become a Beast ( like Aarogorn from LOTR ). He took out the Metla Gears with out a problem.

Hope that helps. I will be giving slang lessons starting next week.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
That trailer was great. When did Raiden get the skills and become a person who can fight like that. Or Where and when did he become a Beast ( like Aarogorn from LOTR ). He took out the Metla Gears with out a problem.

Your punctuation is still all wrong.

Ninja_Bee said:
Your punctuation is still all wrong.

Being that i'm always willing to learn. Please correct me. Sometimes it's hard to translate the way I speak toother people. My speach is just messed up.