Metroid Prime2

fmxrider6

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
So-Cal
???

Well I'm glad that they didint mess with near perfection. Good so far, but one question. When you go to Dark Ether for the first time and fight the boss who leaves you space jump boots, there is a room a lil before him where you roll through the wall into a room where theres a safe area of light. You cannot get out of ball mode, but can see a missle powerup below you, and an open shaft abouve you that appears to have an energy tank above you (not really sure). My question is, do you have to bomb bounce your way all the way up there? It seems like it would take 4 consecutive times to bounce yourself higher and higher to get it. I AM SO OVER IT! lol So damn hard, but I thought maybe there was another way. Also does anyone know how to get the missles below you that are in the room? Does anyone follow me here?

Wasting time

You're wasting your time bud, just keep going, don't even worry about that right now, you'll figure out how to get to the energy tank and the missile upgrade later in the game, for now, just concentrate on getting to the space jump boots and the Gravity Boost

Yeah yeah.... I got the boots... and the dark beam by now... But the gravity boost is probably a ways off.... I was just wondering if I would upgrade with something and be able to gte that later or if I had to bomb myself up 3+ levels to reach that item.... Seems near impossible.... But there is something above and below me in that room.

I am stuck right now too. Im supposed to go get this "new Technology" that pops up on the map, but I cant get there. and the only way in is going thru this one room, where there is this gravity ball gyro thing. then, after you stop it from moving, you can use the spiderball and climb to the other side of it. but then i think you havta boost jump thru a cracked window. but how do you bust open that cracked window. anyone know? i look at online strag. guides, but cant find the answer.

Hmmmm. I just got the light beam... and am not looking forward to the part you're talking about... If Squall the gamer is stuck, I'm gonna be hella stuck. I have found so many spots so far where I can hear the noise that an item makes, but cant find it (yet know its close).

How can you guys handle these... what i find to be... nearly impossible control you can't free look and move... which i would rather do then lock on

Reply to: Miamivice15:

How can you guys handle these... what i find to be... nearly impossible control you can't free look and move... which i would rather do then lock on

See, Im the opposite.... I cant stand the dual joystick crap. True, it offers the broadest range of control where you can run and llok up and around while you're moving... But its just as easy to lcok on and then move wherever you need to. To funky to work both sticks at the same time, although Im sure you get used to it with enough practice. I think the control in Prime is near perfect.