Master Chief Collection?

DarkGizmo

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
NY
www.revillution.com
Anyone pick this up yet? Are you enjoying it? I heard awesome things about Halo 2's online which is what I wanna buy it for. I also like the fact I can sell my original copies along with a few other games I no longer need to help pay it off. :D What are your thoughts on this collection? Is it worth the $60 price tag?

I haven't picked it up yet, but some early reviews of it show that they dun goofed on the Halo 2 multiplayer. Some text tags were messed up. One image that's been going around is pretty funny, but I can't seem to find it right now. It was an image showing "You are in -1th place." But yeah, they're working on fixing the multiplayer for Halo 2. But honestly, I would've loved to see this come to PC, because they could probably get a lot of customers that way, and I can see the port not being too hard because the architectures are similar.

I really want it - maybe I'll see if Redbox has it to play around with it before putting the money in. I'm sure it'll be worth it, though!

I have it, my opinion is if you want to buy it wait. Currently there are huge issues with both the match making for multiplayer and campaign. I have been trying to find a multiplayer game right now for 3 hours, backing out of the search and re-entering after 5 minutes like 343i has said, and I can not find a game, they took a bunch of playlists offline for now to try to help and are pushing out server upgrades but its really not helping now. Also for campaign my progress is not saving, which is okay because all of the missions are already unlocked but my progress isn't saving so i'm missing out on achievements.

Ha! Just came to the forums to bitch.

Just got out of a multiplayer match (big team battle. my guess that if you want it to work you have to go to one of the games that match making is just "people" and not skill based) and the moment I did the game froze on me. I ALMOST went right back in directly after too. Fuck me.

I have heard that all the graphics are way better. I can not stand Halo 3 right now because of the way the graphics are set up. The master chief collection is supposed to be way better at showing graphics. I really hope so because then maybe I will like halo 3 better. All the games are great but I think the collection has some extra things.. I wish they wouldn't of killed off what's her face. I just keep hoping they will bring out another one that is about her somehow surviving. A girl can dream right??

I have heard that all the graphics are way better. I can not stand Halo 3 right now because of the way the graphics are set up. The master chief collection is supposed to be way better at showing graphics. I really hope so because then maybe I will like halo 3 better. All the games are great but I think the collection has some extra things.. I wish they wouldn't of killed off what's her face. I just keep hoping they will bring out another one that is about her somehow surviving. A girl can dream right??

You can dream, but only if it doesn't involve playing the game online in any form.

It really is not worth it to pick up. The halo games really are not anything special in my opinion, just a rehashed, re textured call of duty, that Microsoft fan boys fawn over.