Mario Galaxy

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Tomorrow baby! People have been saying this is the true sequel to Mario 64.

And I dont know where everyone else lives, but if you buy it at Toys R Us, you get a free $25 gift card! That is like getting the game for 1/2 price. I will be there tomorrow.

I just started playing this game and must the say the game has very high presentation values. The graphics are great. I saw it is the best looking Wii game to date...better than Metroid and Zelda.

Keith and I just recorded the new pod and the topic is Mario in promotion of Mario Galaxy. The file edit should be posted soon.

I don't think I'd go as far to say it looks better than Prime 3. It has a highly polished look, true, but Prime 3 has way more visual complexity going for it.

You know, the game is really awesome and all, but a minor gripe for me is that it's just too easy. In Mario 64 and Sunshine, getting stars was a bit more rewarding because of the challenge involved. Even when the mischevious comets or whatever they're called orbit a galaxy, it's still kind of easy. I've got about 30+ stars right now. Anyway, this trend towards the easy is something Nintendo has been progressively moving towards for a while. I think it's time they offer different difficulty settings, just to appease the hardcore contigent that still follow their titles.