Make Way for Another New Guy

celticgamer

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus
Hey everyone. Following in Alex's footsteps I just thought I'd introduce myself here in the forum. My name's Josh and I'm an alco- whoa, wrong forum;) Anyways, I'm on the verge of graduating college in the next few months with a degree in computer information systems and I'm glad to have this chance to contribute to the video game community. I also prefer Coke to Pepsi and have a special place in my heart for stealth-action games.

Howdy-do Josh. Welcome to the increasingly l33t ranks of MyGamer!

Too bad about the Coke thing, though. Maybe you and wijg can have a fight to the death, and the winner gets a six-pack of his favorite beverage!

*Spanner in the works*

In Germany, where the mountains are high, the valleys low, the sausage long, and the beer frighteningly strong....

They drink Spetzi: Coke OR Pespi mixed with equal parts Orange Tango.

Stop your brandname bickering and be glad you don't have to quaff this bathwateresque swill with your Wiener Schnitzel.

Don't worry Stevie, we've taken up a collection to airlift you some Coke/Pepsi pronto.

However, I always thought a schnitzel was a cross between a seizure and a giggle (Ex. Whenever he tells that joke about the duck, I always schnitzel for a few minutes). You learn new things everyday.

NO, brand preference wars are a basic element of our humanity. And yest that last statement made perfect sense. Josh, I appreciate the nod, but I sto...borrowed the idea from someone a few pages deeper in the staff forums. I also got a good laugh from your confusion on which forum you were currently in. Good writing. However, if you ever wish to duke things out in a virtual environment, I will issue the following challenge.

"Hallo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Hey, Is that the NEW COKE or Original that you are so fond of, ooops I have just dated myself, new coke was in the early eighties. Welcome anyhow.