KOTOR II

I don't know how excited I can get over Tom Clancy's Star Wars.

This year's big games games convinced me that anticipation is over rated though.

Looks like someone is swinging over to the darkside here. :) 10NES I am your father....hehe. Anyway, was anyone truly impressed with any of the big releases this year? Havent got to play HL 2 yet (waiting for TFC II to come out to make that purchase), but I somehow doubt even that will live up to expectations. Long live Conker's Bad Fur Day!!

I saw a demo of Rep. Commando at E3 and it seemed alright. Of course it was still and early build of the game, but you could see the direction it was heading. I would like to play it when it comes out.

and yeah, I also want to play the new Conker game. however, the control scheme was a little messed up at E3. it just wasnt as accurate and smooth as I wanted it to be. hopefully they fixed it. and I also wanna play the remake of Bad Fur Day included int he game.

I was impressed with the big name games, and I like them a lot, but hype has been pushed beyond realism.

No game lived up to its hype, but the best game I've ever played, IMO, probably did come out this year.

Not that anyone would know a good game anymore because the hype has skewed everything.