Kingdom Hearts 2

KingKRool

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Orlando
kingkrool.thenoodleman.com
What can Kingdom Hearts do to become better than Kingdom Hearts 1? I was thinking about the different kinds of movies they can put in the game, and their aren't that many good ones. The only movie I can think of, that isn't a Pixar movie, is Mulan. What do you guys think can make Kingdom Hearts 2 a better game?

They could make it a better game by not having the monster respawn everytime you take 3 steps. Um...they could make it better with a more comprehensive control scheme....a better storyline would be nice....and some hot chicks. Yeah, they always make a game good.

true, the combo system was pretty messed up, but I thought having your party members actually doing something right kind off made up for it. They had some good AI unlike medal of honor rising sun

Two diffrent styles of game Kurruption. And on top of that the AI in KH left a lot to be desired. Memories (most of which I promptly forgot after beating the game) tell me that I was constantly yelling at one character or another to do something that they wern't. The neighbots thought I was insane, so that was a plus.

come on, chain of memories I can understand, but ps2 version, I thought your party members acted pretty well on their own, but rising sun they would just stand still or get in your way.

They could make the game better by not making the game at all, but since they seem determined to make a sequeal.....

Take a cue from every other RPG ever, only have enemies respawn in dungeons. If it's one thing I hate, it's having to fight through 1 billion enemies because I took a wrong turn, especially in a "town."

NPCs I can deal with, when I know what they are doing right, and what they are doing wrong. I had no clue what my party was up to in battles on the first one.

I want to choose all my character's classes, on top of that, I want character's to join my cause. Not that I got tired of always defaulting to Goofy and Donald, but actually I did.

I agree with 10NES there. Especially about the spawning thing. It seemed like the entire game was made up to be one large dungeon. Plus being able to choose your party whenever as opposed to depending on what level you're currently playing would be a nice switch as well.

But in Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, ToS, Chrono Trigger, and pretty much every other RPG ever made you could go into a town, and not have to worry about random encounters, only story encounters.

You could go to the inn, item shops, bar, weapon shop, etc and not get attacked by anything.

Traverse Town should have been a "safe zone" a place the player could stock up on items, and rest without getting attacked every 4 seconds.

I think KH would have been much better if you could skip all of the annoying movies whenever you cant beat a boss on the first try.

Reply to: KingKRool:

But you have a choice to battle them or not...just no choice to not be hit.
See, I hated that, barely beating some big enemy, returning to a "safe area" to rest, or whatever, only to be killed by KHs version of a Cobault.

Not cool, not cool at all, beating some big bad ass only to be taken down by a swarm of little jackholes.