Killzone

yeah, i rented it and only played the first few levels. each level was rather short. the graphics looked good for a ps2 game, and the game play seemed alright, but i should have played more of it. As far as it being a Halo Killer, i dont think id go that far tho.

Reply to: SquallSnake7:

yeah, i rented it and only played the first few levels. each level was rather short. the graphics looked good for a ps2 game, and the game play seemed alright, but i should have played more of it. As far as it being a Halo Killer, i dont think id go that far tho.

Well how was the sound? One of the things I love in a FPS is the great sound. I love the loud gunshots.

the sound is alright. But the best part is you can hear all the little battles in the background you know all the gunshots. kill zone isnt a halo killer but it is a good game for ps2.

I have played the whole game and the little multi player games. The game is ok, but no halo killer. The sound is good. The only thing i didnt like was the begining levels were to easy to beat and the battle crys was always the same for either side. so that got old quick. but i recomend it if you have the network adapter. online is good, but still not great

well really i recomend it nomatter what. but switch characters everyone once in awhile, it changes game play alot by doing that. different quest for different people, but its still the same level and mostly same path