It came fro Gamestop

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Okay being as though I'm such a nice and cool guy. Really I am. I will be posting events specials, dates and to answer any and all questions that I can answer here. If you need some info I will try my hardest to get it.

So to start, there should be or is a specal event coming up the sunday at EB's and GS. I'm not to sure if we will be running the Buy two used get one free deal, but what I do know is that almost every GS in my region will be having Wii's ad maybe PS3's for Sunday. And being as though this is a company event I would bet that other stores cross country will be doing the same. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that if you want a system you head over to either store to find out. Right now a few stores in y area are sitting on aobut 20 Wii's each, an 8 PS3's ( 6 60gig 2 20 gig). And stores are to get shipment everyday so be on the look out.

Also for any of you looking to buy Black or Pink DS systems for gifts this X-Mas count it out. The company is running on E of the Pink ones and The Black ones are on ther way out also. White is the only thing left. If Nintendo somehow gets some more out then great but so far thats not happing.

I know most of you will go to other stores but never say I never told you anything.