Is a PS4 worth saving for?

To put it bluntly for you I would have to say that the PS4 is kicking the Xbox One butt. They have the best exclusives and in my opinion offer way more. One thing I can promise is that you won't be disappointed.

Since your Ps3 got damaged, I don't see anything bad in saving to get the Ps4 for that is a better option instead of having to go back to the old days. I also advise that you check out the Ps4 at a shop to know the price in order to really understand the amount of money that you want to be saving and how to plan it well to avoid doing things that you don't really want to do.

I for one started off with a PS2, I bought it when PS3 was released and then after that I bought PS3 after PS4 was released so I'm waiting for PS5 to get released so I could buy a PS4 by that time it's price would be 1/3 - 1/2 the original price and I'll save a lot of money with the games because by that time it would be really cheap lol.

Right now PS4 has a huge library of games and pretty awesome exclusives. It is the go to right now if you want to play with your friends. I feel it is the best because of its versatility.

Playstation never disappoints and it always has a good library of games. In my opinion you should save up and buy it around Christmas, because there's definitely going to be some discounts, or even Black Friday.

Since we mostly save towards any other thing we want to acquire in life, saving to get a new game wouldn't be a bad idea. Some people like purchasing the game as soon as it's out while others like me wait for some time after its released so that I won't have to pay so much. Those who have played PS4 testified that it is awesome! I'm yet to experience that though. I'm Still enjoying the PS3.

Some years ago, Playstation 4 is definitely worth saving money because it was the latest Sony's console at the time. Before the release of Playstation 5, it was PS4 that was on top of the food chain.

Not, Playstation 4 isn't worth saving money for you to buy when there's already Playstation 5. It's better that you save for the best version of the Playstation console once and for all.

I wouldn't say I have very much disposable income at the moment, but getting a new job soon (hopefully). Do you guys think that a PS4 is worth prioritising any time soon? Bearing in mind my PS3 has recently broke, I'm finding myself increasingly bored recently, and this seems to be the perfect remedy.
If you cannot afford to buy Playstation 5, there's nothing wrong with getting Playstation 4. But you should have it in your mind that Sony is planning to stopping releasing new games for the console not too far in the future.