Internet History Made- Adult Site Spammer /Ignores ME!!!

ImagoX

PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
Wow... I think I just made internet history... someone alert the media...

So I’m sitting at work, waiting to go home, and I get this blind Yahoo Chat message saying something like “Hi there- I saw your profile and thought it might be fun to chat…” yadda yadda, you know the deal. Their yahoo profile has some half-naked chick’s picture on it and claims to be a “hot 24 year old model/actress from LA” (naturally)...

So I start asking this person questions… like how they get paid (by the referring link or by the hour) and if this is their 9-5 job or just something they do on the side… I’m honestly curious. And they actually put ME on their “/Ignore” list!

Ain’t that a hoot!? The blind spammer puts ME on ignore!

For your amusement, here’s a partial transcript:

[17:04] imabakasd: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. o was getting kinda horny :) (*blushes)
[17:05] ImagoX: Do yopu make these things up as you go, or are they scripted out for you in advance? Just curious...
[17:05] ImagoX: And do they pay you by the referring link, or by the hour? I winder how the process works on your end.
[17:06] ImagoX: hello?
[17:08] ImagoX: Well ain't that a kick in the nuts? A blind spammer has ME on /Ignore... LOL!
[17:08] imabakasd: lol, im not sspamming you.
[17:09] ImagoX: Oh, I thought you probably had me on ignore.
[17:09] imabakasd: oh well your loss. why dont you open up my profile and see what you missed out on. theres a link there to my homepage where i have some real nice pics to leave with.
[17:09] ImagoX: SO, do you do this 9-5, or is this like a side job for you?
[17:09] ImagoX: I'm a writer and I'm always looking for interesting stories about people.
[17:12] ImagoX: Awww... why won't you talk to me? I thought you wanted to chat?
[17:15] ImagoX: C'mon... answer... It will be hot. We can talk about residual income and whipped cream.
[17:16] ImagoX: :: sigh ::
[17:17] ImagoX: Guess I'll go look at naked pics somewhere else then. C ya and good luck on the acting/modeling career! :: blows kiss ::

Dude you are not alone I had something like that happen to me before. It was weird because i was aking crazy questions like where are you from and hows the weather. I got nothing. Who ever it was only wanted to talk about sex and some other stuff I don't know if it was a friend playing with me or not but I bot blocked O well

Why whould you wanna tlak to them is there a secret crush going on there hmmmm. i would not bet on them emailing you. But if they do YOu really have made history.

Why do I want to talk to this person? Because I wonder what their life is really like and what would prompt them to do a job like that. I wasn't lying when I said that I was a writer and am interested in other people's stories, and something's telling me that this person... the REAL person... has a doozy they could tell. I could make up their history (and, I actually am plotting out a short story now based on this encounter), but I'll bet you a thousand dollars that the REAL story is ten times more interesting- that's just how life works.

Damnit now I wonder. What is it? Are they rich, poor? Where they abused as a child? Raped, shot at, gay, black, white, latino? Where do they live? How old? These are serious questions. We need answers.

Hope that story works out. Also I'm looking for any thing that can be translated into film. If you have a story and would like to see it as a motion picture, any wirters let me know. I just wanna start working on anything , I'm willing to make any deals needed.

I have this story idea of a Maori hermaphrodite that falls in love with a polar bear that I may be willing to sell the film rights to... Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch...

Needs some Nazis in there or it won't sell. The secret ingredient to getting any movie sold is to add some Nazis. Then have Harrison Ford come defeat them.

Here is some more, he's still doing it

Hey there, well I read your post and here is some more for your story, that person is still doing it to this day, I see the questions you wanted to ask, but I was wondering, do they surf the net on their personal time? or do they ever get spammers?

imabakasd: hi... anyone thee?
newport6869: hello
imabakasd: a/s/l (age sex locatioon)?
imabakasd: oh yout there hi...
newport6869: 28/m/fl
newport6869: you?
imabakasd: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might like to chat.
newport6869: ok, what are you doing up so early?
imabakasd: feel like a little cyber fun wwith me ? please please...
imabakasd: cool. i was just hangin oout watching tv. i was getting kinda horny (*blushes)
imabakasd: so what have you been up to newport68699?
newport6869: can you just hurry up and put me on your ignore list? your name is already posted around the internet as a spammer!!
newport6869: do a search for your name in yahoo
newport6869: hello?
newport6869: did you do it?
newport6869: are you ignoring me now?
newport6869: did you look it up?
newport6869: c'mon I at least told you about your name being listed, can't you at least tell me if you ignored me?