<insert witty comment here>

SickBoy

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Mukilteo
Just thought I'd be a typical forum-goer and say hi, I'm new. I should also probably mention, like everyone else on the face of this planetless internet, that I've been reading the stuff here for quite awhile, just too lazy to register and post.

I know Andy.. er.. DravensPain and his succubus of a wife in "the real world", so he's been beating me with twigs and strange smelling "crisps" so that I'd register.

Sooo... yeah. I know you're all just DYING to know about me, so I'll give you a quick intro to my superfanstastic life. I work at EB Games (before that at Hollywood Video), so I'm surrounded by games and review sites/magazines/etc all day. I'm a diehard PC gamer, but Andy makes me play all those dreadful platform games everyone seems to love. Actually, I like platforms, I'm just a true PC'er at heart.

Hmm.. what else... I've been on a slew of mod teams and ran a bunch of gaming websites for awhile there. Mostly when I must have been on drugs and didn't realize how horrible certain communies really are. Uh... I love comics and art in general (I've been doing my own webcomics for years), and tattoos are my addiction. Well.... tattoos and dealing back witty retorts to Andy and his wench.

So that's me in a rather small nutshell. If you'd like to know more, call my 900 number....................

*ahem*

Oh I hate you so much SickBoy.....You're like the smelly old relative that outstays their welcome.....LOL! Just joking, it's great to see you here man!! Even if you took the chance to tear me to shreds! Shhhh, i'm trying to make a good impression! :d2:

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm currently eating DravensPain's heart. It's rather cold and ashy though.

:pe: :d2:

Take THAT Andy.

LOL! I'll have the ice cream cone spoony and shove it down SickBoys throat until his life ebbs away without breath.... :f:

Caaaaannn.... you feeeeel...... the LOOOOOOVVEEEEE... tonight :eek::

Would anyone care for some Lung-O-Andy? I'm filled up from eating his enormous head.

Nope. In fact, I think it's making me bolder. Now I don't have to fear your wrath of slaps and forced Karaoke Revolution rounds.

My sympathy goes with Andy since he has to put up with your miserable droning and squalling all day and night.

Aw, you guys know I love ya.... in a "I hate you so much and want to kill you" way. CHEERS :pe: :largep:

Oh man, you crack me up!! I think you will be one of the brightest members of these forums......Once I give you a gas can and a match! :largep: Then I will feel bad and have to put you out in a fashion demonstrated by the previous graphic. :eek::

You're just jealous that you don't have as large of a collection of kidnapped children as I do.

Oh man.... last night at work I had someone argue with me that Half-Life 2 wasn't out yet. He kept screaming that since Steam is preloading it, it MUST be out..... apparently people no longer have common sense or the ability to read the news. (this was BEFORE the "gold on monday" announcement was made too... so he didn't even have that as an excuse).

*sigh*

A game store customer who didn't know what the hell they were talking about?! Now i've seen everything! :d2:

LOL @ Demi....Sick is right, but that doesn't say much, you're lucky enough not to know the boy behind the sick!! :eek::