I Just got x box

K hunter

Registered
Dec 7, 2005
HEY GUSY I JUST GOT XBOX for my birthday got any recemended games for me?:zelda:

i aldry have morrowind but i dont know how to play that to much so lol i just rob the stores and never go back in to them

Stay away from the arcade!!!....It is highly addicting......J/K......just started messing with it the other day and now i can't stop...........................................Seriously,......................I really can't................................Nice to have you on the site..........

Dead or Alive Ultimate
Forza Motorsport
Halo 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Fable
Prince of Persia 3
Burnout Revenge
Stubbs the Zombie
Jade Empire
& Conker: Live and Reloaded just to name a few. Enjoy!

lol i wa sjust kidding about getting x box today lol i im just waiting to get my 360 on christmas lol

and what is the petz thing?

Maverick, please explain the petz thing....considering your pet keeps beating up every pet i've ever created....haha :fight:

Petz is basically a virtual pet thing. You can make your pet fight other people's pets and make wagers. You feed it and take care of it. Name it, that kind of stuff. You have to post to get the money to take care of your pet though. You can have a dog, spider, snail, cat, monkey, etc. And you can boost their stats by juicing them up. That's the jist of it.

Some lesser known ones are Otogi: Myth of Demons, Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Sudeki.

Others are Star Wars: Republic Commando, Star Wars KOTOR 1&2, a rare one is Dai Senryaku VII, GUILTY GEAR X2 #RELOAD (one of my favorites), Halo 1&2 (of course), Ghost Recon 2, Splinter Cell (they're all much better on Xbox), and Robotech: Battlecry.

Maverick said:
Well that's just great. I made a list for nothing. :gangster:
no u didnt lol i got some good games fromt hat list so thanks for other's lol

Well, K hunter, if you're getting a Xbox 360.....First, i'm jealous....and second if you get any original Xbox games, make sure they are on the Compatibility List for the 360....Just don't want you wasting your money......

Hey I just got a PS3 today for my birthday, any good games? Wait....I'm an idiot, what a cruel joke to play on someone.