I hate the Indianapolis Colts

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
They're so, so, so, so, so, so, so overrated. For you who don't know, they're 9-0-0 11 weeks into the season, and currently playing the Bengals. Now, why do I say they're overrated? Because the teams they've played so far were all sucky, injured, or the Jacksonville Jaguars. They've beaten (as of week 10) the Ravens (2-7), Titans (also 2-7), the Jags (6-3 but they held the Colts to a 10-3 game), 49ers (2-7), Rams (had an injured Bulger, Holt and Bruce), Texans (1-8), Pats (had 2 injured DEF players, Bruschi just coming back, and an injured Corey Dillon and Patrick Pss), then the Texans again. Now, the Colts are indeed a good team, but it isn't as if they've had much competition. Therefore, I say that they are the best team IF AND ONLY IF they can beat 4 out of 5 of the Bengals today, the Steelers next week, the Jags again, the Seahawks and the Chargers.

I have spoken!

And even if the Colts do win, they got away with a BLATANT pass interference deep that forced a punt (attempt made to Houshmandzadeh, pronounced hoosh-mind-zodd-uh).

The Bengals' loss was their own fault. I was pulling for them (for fantasy football reasons), but they let me down too. They were way too cocky before the game with their "guarantee" that they would win. I'm just disappointed that the Panthers got their butts handed to them. Where was the offensive line? The Bears beat the crap out of Jake!

Delhomme is overrated, it's all Steve Smith's work. I too, had a certain Carter and a certain outrageous named person on my team, but the Bengals didn't blow it. Palmer made one sloppy move that got an interception, and there was a bad call by the refs that should've been a pass interference.

Unfortunately, I was out of town and didn't get to see the game, but I was told it was very ugly. Granted, the Bengals scored a whopping 37 points, but they gave up 45! I wanted to fire their defense! Although their kicker really racked up for me.

Well both teams have outstanding offenses, but the Colts have a good defense while the Bengs have a "meh" defense. But yeah, Graham and Vander really racked up points.

Darth, are you from NC? I grew up there and so I pull for the Panthers as well. Julius Peppers is the only player associated with UNC that I support.

Yup. Grew up in the Gas-House (Gaston County), just west of Charlotte. Graduated from UNCCharlotte with a Bachelor of Fine Arts concentrating in illustration, among other accomplishments (some of which I'm not proud of and many that I shouldn't be).

Oh great.....I just entered the "Support the Carolina Puddy-tat's room"........Don't you people know there is a team named Dallas that is gonna skin those Cat's hide come Christmas Eve!!!.....Go Cowboys.....and yeah Spuds, The Colts are overrated!!!!

The NFC East is indeed a pretty good group, even though the Eagles have been odd lately. I wonder which team will get the wild card...

I've been saying that ALLLLLLLL year LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Seattle, Broncs, Cin, Pat, Indy, Pit----that should round out the top five