I bought an N64. Yay me!

20 bucks! And I bought paper mario and tony Hawk 2 to go with it. Now all I need is Pokemon Snap. That would make me a happy girl.

I do not have a dreamcast. I need to work on finishing my nintendo set before I can move to Sega. I used to have a sega but it got misplaced in a move along with my Atari and about 50 atari games. DANG YOU MOM AND DAD!

After a sushi night out and much wine, my buddy and our girlfriends don't go out to hit the bars, OH NO! What do we do?? We played Mario Kart 64 until 4am for SIX hours straight (well, the girls lasted for 1.5 before passing out)... I would call us losers too, but give me a break.. It's the first time we played in over 4 years.

The competition was great. He kicked my arse for the first few hours but after the wine started hitting home with him, he was all over the road and I took him to the cleaners with this guy ---> :yoshi:

I miss Mariokart 64. now I need friends that will play it with me... Oh I also really enjoye the original Mario golf. The toadstool tour version didn't really captivate me all that much. I used to play the original with Aja until 5am. okay so it was only like twice but still a rockin' time.

Absolutely.. If the criteria for judging the best multiplayer game ever was based on how long you played with your friends because it was so damn fun, Mariokart would win hands down for me. Yes, over Goldeneye.

Oh yeah... The old THQ WCW games? Still my favorites... Hold on. I'm not an N64 fan! What's going on here?

Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, Snowboard Kids... man. lots of memories with that system.

Oh yah I really want to [play the Zeldas. i did not have video games when i was a kid so I have some catching up to do. But i gotta find that Pokemon Snap... this is a must.

Well, if you don't find it, you can always go for the Zelda Collectors Edition on the Cube. I have Snap, too, and I enjoyed it, but many others didn't.

Halo dethroned the likes of Perfect Dark and Goldeneye for me. Smash Brothers was awesome. Melee was not as fun. The pace of the game is too fast and lacks the epic struggles that occurred to get back to the stage/platforms.

spudlyff8fan said:
Well, if you don't find it, you can always go for the Zelda Collectors Edition on the Cube. I have Snap, too, and I enjoyed it, but many others didn't.

Please don't play Zelda on the GC - unless you have a special N64 controller that will plug into the gamecube. The collectors edition was crap with the GC controller, I thought.