How did you spend your Thanksgiving Vacation/Time off Work?

SaintBastard

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
I spent mine with the crap-tastic Halo 2. Ya know, people kept telling me, wait until you can get some good multiplayer hours in, you'll love it. Well guess what...I didn't. I don't think I have ever played a game that infuriated me more than this P.O.S. This is after 30+ hrs over a 3 day span. I played every type of match, with 2-16 players on every type of map and it still sucks. I feel I truly wasted a day of my life on that game, not to mention the time I wasted on the even more horrible single player. Rache's review in my opinion was too nice to a sub-par game.

Well I spent my time sick and in bed. And I still feel sick. Im gonna throw up. I also took this time when I am not vomiting to write some reviews. I am on my last review and when I done, you will have a Blow out of reviews ( not really just 3)

Awesome!...Not the vomiting, I mean the reviews. That's some work when you feel crappy Action! Feel better man!

Would it have been better if Henry frickin' Rollins was in it?

Anyway, Thanksgiving started out well enough,but the weekend brought about an unfortunate series of events that will probably continue on for the rest of the week.