Help me

Dark Wijg

Registered
Aug 25, 2005
I'm constantly on the go...
I am seeking the one called "wijg" he is said to be on this planet...

Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?

wow, dark wijg is way cooler than regular wijg :yes: , well, I don't know where he is, but when you find him how about you kick his ass extra good

Oh, God. Were you spawned from the strange substance being farmed by pirates in Metroid Prime? Or are you a copy formed from a symbiote incorporated from a life saving metroid which saved samus in Metroid Fusion?

Dammit, if you'd stay in one place in the forums, we could get this asskicking over with. And we'll see whose ass it is.

"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees."

Oh, they say madness runs in our family. Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...

kurruption, you too shall be smashed beneath my gun arm thingy !

great save regular w, that stupid ass dark wijg doesn't even know how to shoot his gun arm thingy, I bet there is no violence where he comes from, dumb bastard

I LOVE Futurama! What's wrong with Futurama?

My money goes to regular W. He's manly and strong, but can be gentle if he wants to. :weightlif