Have you got an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
The Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller is the newest Elite controller from Xbox and many people have picked this controller up and are loving it. I know at least two people myself who have this controller and they say they couldn't be without it now.

I have not yet been able to pick up an Elite Series 2 controller yet but I would love to get one when I have the funds to do so.

Do you have an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller? How do you like it?

Reactions: Bumble
I'm very happy to have upgraded to the Xbox Elite 2 controller because it's far more better than my previous old Xbox controller that wasn't wireless. The grip of this Xbox Elite 2 controller is textured for good handling. I love it so much.

Reactions: Shortie
I'm very happy to have upgraded to the Xbox Elite 2 controller because it's far more better than my previous old Xbox controller that wasn't wireless. The grip of this Xbox Elite 2 controller is textured for good handling. I love it so much.
I am hearing so many people who have great reviews of the console and I would love to pick one up myself but the price at the moment is something that I am unable to afford, at least at the moment.

Have you had any issues with the grips coming away from the controller? I know some people had that issue and had to take their controllers back for replacement. Most soon worked out though that they had been leaving it in an area where it was warm and the glue from the grips had come away meaning the grips were coming away as well.