have fun waiting in line

This is what Sony's really doing.

20061011.jpg

Oh and Grantastic, that is funny.

Last edited:
My controller from when I first bought my PS2 works. I don't know how many N64 and Cube controllers I own have caved in trigger buttons and have erectile disfunction (the control stick doesn't go back to center).

Sony and Nintendo have always been bitter enemys, as long as one or the other company controls the majority of the third party games, they'll keep going at it.

That doesn't mean Sony has ever been threatened. Sony has just plain dominated Nintendo for a while now, and Nintendo's just been too stupid and "innovative" to catch up.

so this stupid and "innovated" way is trying to duplicate nintendo. Sony tried to duplicate Nintendo by making a handheld, that has better graphics, but is still loosing to nintendo. When Nintendo showed that there controller was motion sensored, Sony made the change to there controler to a motion sensor too.

it's the same as having two high schools or colleges near each other. They're rivals because of proximity. It rubs to have the home crowd cheering for another team. That article was hilarious, and the cartoon could easily be posted in the jokes page.

Sony is gambling, but it looks like they may crap out this holiday season.

alright spuds this argument can go on for years, so lets call it a draw or what ever and talk more about the important things.....like....uh.....why the simpsons arnt funny anymore or something.

the Simpsons aren't funny because there's only so far you can take such limited characters. If they never grow and change, then you will eventually run out of good ideas and new areas to explore. It'll all be the same song different singer.

But Homer is still funny right? RIGHT?. But really does it matter because most of us tune in anyway just cause. I know I do I really don't care much for some of the new stuff but Family Guy comes on later that night so I watch.

But on another note How many of us will be seeing the Simpsons Movie July 27, 2007.............Plus the simpsons has been renewed for about 3 more seasons froom what I heard.

the only reason i personaly think the simpsons arnt funny is because of lisa, i HATE HER SO MUCH! and did anyone here there makeing a movie?

Yeah, and the trailer is up on Youtube. I don't feel like finding it, though.

(note: Some shmucks put up fakes which are just clipshows)

Grantastic85 said:
the only reason i personaly think the simpsons arnt funny is because of lisa, i HATE HER SO MUCH! and did anyone here there makeing a movie?

I glad I'm not the only one. Lisa is the most annoying person on the show. Even her voice is annoying. They should just kill her off.

Finally an ad:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/16/first-ps3-ad-a-big-3-spaceship-is-coming-to-get-you/

After you watch the video, try to answer these questions:

1) Why the hell do they use a kid, even though theyre trying to reach adults more than kids...or are they?
2) Why did the commercial have nothing to do with...anything...
3) Why do they use Spiderman font, Im sure a lot of people thought it was a Spidey 3 ad until the end.

Sorry...
The ad didnt make much sense to me...

Last edited:
Homer is what carries the show, not Bart. The earlier years gave Bart's adventures the main focus and Homer was just someone for him to aggravate. Once they fleshed out the characters, Homer was the one they could actually do something with.