Has anyone played through Bayonetta 2 yet?

fjellse

Registered
Dec 9, 2014
Money's been tight for me recently, so I've cut back on my purchases, especially with games like Mario Kart 8, Smash Wii U, and some others coming out recently. I still haven't purchased Bayonetta yet, but I've come close a few times.

Has anyone played through it yet? How many hours is a play-through? And is there any replayability?

I know it's stingy, but I would really like to get my money's worth, haha.

Tycoonie259

Registered
Dec 3, 2014
Money's been tight for me recently, so I've cut back on my purchases, especially with games like Mario Kart 8, Smash Wii U, and some others coming out recently. I still haven't purchased Bayonetta yet, but I've come close a few times.

Has anyone played through it yet? How many hours is a play-through? And is there any replayability?

I know it's stingy, but I would really like to get my money's worth, haha.

First of,if you would like to get your money's worth, buy Mario kart 8. It's a huge improvement over Mario Kart 7 and a very good game in general, in terms of graphics, music and playability. The online mode can add countless of hours of the playtime to the game, I would definitely buy it if I had a Wii U.

And on your question,ell, it kind of depends on what you're into. I think Bayonetta looks great from what I've seen of it. If you're more into fantasy / action games, Bayonetta should be the right game for you. As in terms of time, I looked through some other forums, most of them finished the game in like 70 hours (while someone else said 5 times in 35 hours, pretty confusing) though everyone clearly mentions it has so much unlockables, that they'd had to spend even more time to complete those, so I think you'll be able to get quite a lot of playtime out of it.

AFKATafcar

Registered
Dec 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Bayonetta 2 is a pretty fun game, although it's nothing super special. It has a decent story, a lot of action, and a decent amount of replayability. You can beat the game in a dozen hours or so, depending upon how "completely" you want to beat it, as far as unlockables are concerned. I would recommend the game, if you liked the first one and want more of the same in the second.