Happy Birthday to Me

Dark Wijg

Registered
Aug 25, 2005
I'm constantly on the go...
I would like everyone to note that today is my birthday! Please leave your birthday wishes on this thread and I will be sure to check back and respond accordingly. I have dedicated today towards not hunting down and terminating my brethren wijg, as it is my birthday!
:birthday:

I've got a birthday present for you...why don't you drop by and pick it up?

*Ignites lightsaber and lies in wait*

No really. This is a very nice present. It's shiny and glowy. I know how much you like stuff that's shiny. Come over and pick it up.

It's not your birthday anymore, idiot. You know, I'm amazed you haven't blown yourself up yet considering how stupid you are.

Check the bottom of the main forum's page. And because I am SO EVIL I will just let the stupity of that comment hang in the air, resonating for all eternity in everyone's ears, and with each repitiion it reasserts the pathetic human intelligence of its poster, causing the rest of the community to point and laugh at your egregious mistake, and worthless existence.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..*cough, cough*

Excuse me.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you so desperate for attention that you change your profile so that everyday is your birthday? What the hell is wrong with you?

I could understand it better if we used GMT - We use strange middle-of-the-atlantic time. I don't even think there's land in MG's time zone....

Choosing the correct time zone for me did not result in the correct time. So I just choose time zones until I had the correct time. I have no idea what time zone it has me in. Probably New Zealands.