Halo3 spoilers

Quite interesting. I definitely am hoping for new vehicles. Halo 2 was supposed to have 7 versions of the Warthog, and I was disappointed when it didn't.

That Gauss Warthog was awesome, though. You had to struggle to get ahold of that in the single-player campaign. Well, on legendary. Had to worry about snipers the first time, and had to steal it from flood the next. Hmm, are there more than two chances to get ahold of that thing?

i am actually skeptical on some of the new weapons, but mostly the new gernade. "the spiker " and is said is used to stick to wall and people, so isnt it really nothing but a plasma gernade that u can stick to a wall?

Trailer is interesting. There was supposed to be a French magazine to receive info concerning Halo 3 and this was concerned by Microsoft. Whether this is it or not remains to be seen. The new vehicles and spike grenades sound cool. The spike grenades are supposed to stick into surfaces (it is a brute weapon) and explode spikes. This may mean that it has a much larger blast radius. If it reacts like a needler, the spikes would go until striking a surface.

Grantastic85 said:
i am actually skeptical on some of the new weapons, but mostly the new gernade. "the spiker " and is said is used to stick to wall and people, so isnt it really nothing but a plasma gernade that u can stick to a wall?
I think that the range of the needle grenade is supposed to span an entire room, so it'd spread its needles frickin everywhere. Which'd give it, obviously, a massive blast radius. Pretty much what Jonas said.