halo wars WTF?

Bungie still gets creative control and licensing. But I have to say, WOW. An RTS Halo? That's what it was originally designed to be. I do feel sorry for the other games that debuted yesterday. That announcement and trailer seems to be the one dominating the media attention.

As the great Jonathon Thompson would say "halo... halo... halo... I hear it calling my name"

Sony just got scoop punched.

this just means if there is a cliff hanger again in halo3 ( i would blow up the bungie headquarters if that happened) that it would lead into this game, or vis versa

yeah, it would mean that it shouldn't be on earth right? Since they didn't find earth until Halo 2? And yes, per the people giving the presentation, it's a prequel.

Wow, this might end up being the first RTS I will get into. Never have been a big fan of the genre. This is partly to blame on my lack of PC gaming over the years.

Not being a huge Halo fan I give props where their due. And I must say that this game looks pretty good. It's got me interested, and I hope it doesn't let me down.