GTA Heists!! Finally!

It's almost 5 GB mate. I am just done downloading that hug thing! Just wish I could play it though. I think they are dealing with some server issues right now. Can't wait to rob some stores.

Yeah, I've read that most people can't even get out of their houses! I think I'll leave it to run through the night and see how Rockstar are dealing by the morning hahaha

I'm sure that hundreds of thousands of people are trying to jump into Heists, so the system is going to be messed up throguhout the day. I'm sure some players are going to get into a game and report back to everyone how the experience is, though.

I have been waiting for weeks, hell months for this update. March has been a pretty boring month so far, so this might just be the highlight.

Just going to do the update now, i know I'm a bit late.
Has anybody managed to have a decent amount of time on this yet? How's it playing and is it worth the wait (and the 5G install)?

I'll amend my last post slightly, as anybody had ANY time on this yet because for me it as been nearly a week and its still not working properly.
I know it's a big update and the hype surrounding this was huge, there was always going to be a few problems here ans there but shouldn't this have been anticipated by rock star?

This is going to be a great update for GTA V! I've been really bored of doing the same missions over and over again and this will be really fun.