God of War and others alike

MissCheeba420

GreenGoody
Registered
Jun 23, 2006
Ludowici, Georgia
profiles.yahoo.com
Good morning Gamers,

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of others games like God of War. I am looking for games that let me use their natural surroundings like Lara Croft or Syphon Filter. I like playing games that give me this ability and I am on a desperate search to find more...any help?

Uummmmmm...... God of war didn't really use the environment or the surroundings, but i'm glad to hear you played, I concider it one of the best ever. Ninja Gaiden for the XBOX is another highly reccomended title from moi. I think thats along the lines of what your looking for.

Well, the games with the raw, visceral combat are Ninja Gaiden, DMC3:SE, Condemned: Criminal Origins, and Otogi: Myth of Demons. Other action-heavy games are The Punisher, Chronicles of Riddick and Resident Evil 4.

But indeed, God of War was generally unimpressive when it came to the interactivity of the environment. Games that are heavy on interactive environments are Splinter Cell and RE4.

Yeah, Resident Evil 4 was great. And Metal Gear Solid 1-3,Psi-ops,Second Sight,and even if your a FPS fan (I'm not) Metroid Prime.

Despite its many flaws, Manhunt was kinda cool like that. The new Hitman is supercool with interactivity, see also Destroy all Humans! and Mercenaries.

Mercenaries sounds like a def. pick up. The promos they had for it when it first came out were hilarious. "Destroy All Humans"....that sounds like the game for me LMAO!

Thanks for the input guys. I will start my soul searchin' tonight :)

spudlyff8fan said:
Well, the games with the raw, visceral combat are Ninja Gaiden, DMC3:SE, Condemned: Criminal Origins, and Otogi: Myth of Demons. Other action-heavy games are The Punisher, Chronicles of Riddick and Resident Evil 4.

But indeed, God of War was generally unimpressive when it came to the interactivity of the environment. Games that are heavy on interactive environments are Splinter Cell and RE4.

Follow this list along with Ninja Gaiden. You will need nothing else. Hell I still play ninja gaiden and RE4 an DMC3:SE. ALSO Add the First DMC to the List. The great thing is You can spend about $80 ang get at least 3 of them at once.