For all you Halo FANS

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
HALO SUCKS IT"S THE WORST GAME EVER. I HOPE BUGNIE BLOWS UP AND YOU CAN NEVER PLAY HALO AGAIN HAHAHAHA.

Okay I was joking, but great news for you die hard fans. Halo 3 will be out next fall (which we all knew) but in the spring you will be able to play the Beta version of the Multiplayer through your 360. I think thats what it said. But anyway this time you wont have to steal the beta version like some did with Halo 2.

Also there will be new maps only by way of the XBLM for Halo 2. And during the Eagles and Panthers game their will be a new trailer for Halo 3. But you can bet it will be on the net weeks before.

Nice, thanks for the update Luda.....and yeah, after seeing the 17 page spread about Halo 3 in the new EGM, i'm sooooo ready for the next one.....But at least now they have some competition in Gears of War.....Which is absolutely the Halo Killer for now....We'll just have to see how it holds up once Halo 3 comes out....By the way, i've spent many a sleepless nights playing Gears of War....well, that and having to stay up late with the new baby....Fear not, my avid readers, my in-depth review of the game is coming soon!!!!!!!!!

i actualy dont really care too much for buying lvls and mini games, i usually just download a demo ( gemotry wars) and play them over and over, but if u wait a while the things u buy for games usually become free like call of duty 2 i had no need to download the maps so i waited for them to become free and then i downloaded them. like the halo2 lvls. i dont even play halo2 anymore cause it got boaring and im became sick of the little kids who played,

I would be the guily oen of buying arcade games. I have 26 of them and about 6 are free trials. I don't buy the extra packs for games and what not because I think it's stupid. Like the NFE Carbon stuff you can buy. But MS does it in a way that you think i't not much but it really is a lot for points. $5 for 400 points can cut into my funds from time to time.

And the Halo 3 will be out through the Marketplace Whooo Freakin HOooo.

I don't have xbl or even internet at home, so the fact the extras will only be on xblm is a little disappointing. But let's face it ladies and gents, how many people rush out and get expansion packs for games? I know I have before. Xblm simply takes out the hassle of going to the store. And the probability of being able to select which stages you want at a cheaper price might be much better than having to buy the whole thing. Although I would prefer to get stuff for free, let's be realistic. Someone put a lot of time and energy into re-developing those stages and extras (in most cases). Why should they not charge? They gotta eat too. Besides, if you don't want them, don't download it. As long as it isn't ridiculously priced, who cares?