Favorite PS2 Game?

KingKRool

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Orlando
kingkrool.thenoodleman.com
Instead of making a "What game do you recommend?" thread, I decided to make this one so I can get to know you guys better :).

My favorite PS2 game, of all time, has gotta be Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Besides that, Klonoa 2.

lol ok i dont want to know why you would even eat a game in the first place. favorite game....idk what mine would be, but best shooter that i have played would have to be killzone. it was a good game. just when the AIs speak, they could atleast say somthing diffrent once in a while instead of the same old what thath what thath hell lol

you know what shooter I enjoyed XIII, except for the final levels, it also had a cliffhanger ending that set up for a sequel, I hope they do make a sequel, but not likely

Reply to: kurruption:

you know what shooter I enjoyed XIII, except for the final levels, it also had a cliffhanger ending that set up for a sequel, I hope they do make a sequel, but not likely

!!! I loved that game! The final levels were great...if you stocked up on weapons. I hope they make a sequel too...

fav game?

Spudlyff8fan, you are the man!!!!!!!!!
Suikoden is my fav series....Cant get enough of it
other than the suikoden series, my fav ps2 game?????hmm...probably grand theft auto or MGS 3...so many to consider!...oh my head, MY HEAD IS GONNA FALL OFF!!

Last edited:
suikoden 1 and 2 kicked more ass than there is in the universe, 3 was alright, 4, well let's not talk about 4. If you are talking about rpg's we need to talk about the shadow hearts series, one was great, part 2 was classic, oh and another series I enjoy, the wild arms series, I dunno why, it's just a guilty pleasure, series that needs resurrecting, Breath of Fire, All the old ones, snes and psx, are classics, Ryu, where are you!!!!

I gotta say that right now I find GTA:SA about as addictive as cigarettes laced with crack dipped in McDonald's sweet and sour sauce (that's addictive!) I love addictive games. There's nothing better than being a slave to your habbits, I always say.

Right now I'm trying to gather up all the cars for that car importing mission. I can't freaking find the Cheetah, dammit!

SOCOM the first one it was/is so cool, I particularly enjoyed shooting the one guy who was peeing at the time and he peed on himself has he fell down. Brilliant!