Favorite Call of Duty?

manmad

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
Modern Warfare 2 is the one that I've put the most time into and it's definitely the one that remains my favorite. The campaign was tight, but the multiplayer was so fun, that I'll never forget it. It became progressively worse with time, because a lot of hackers started playing and the servers became pretty much dead or filled with people who cheat.

rlpzbeermoney

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
Black Ops was my first introduction to Call of Duty. I had so much fun even with the unbalanced gameplay. Just use a Famas and spray everybody. Nuke Town was really fun for me. It's small and cozy and it led a lot of funny moments.

justbobted

Registered
Sep 30, 2018
MW2 for certain. A lot of people complained about noob tubes and whatnot, but I loved the pure chaos the multiplayer was. It was all about dumb fun rather than the more competitive nature the scene has become. The campaign was also pretty fun without being super blown out and bland set pieces. There are rumors of a remaster in the works, but it will probably have a lot changed about it and lose quite a bit of the dumb fun.