DotA 2

Squigly

Undead Gamer
Registered
Nov 10, 2014
Does anyone else play this game? I've invested around 2500 hours into it according to Steam, every game still feels unique, and I'm still learning new things along the way. My favorite role is support, playing heroes with flexibility and a high skill cap like Rubick and Disruptor :p

Anyone from SEA looking to play, feel free to add me!

I've played a bit. I prefer HoN though, with how the intput delay used to be in DotA 2 and preferring the graphics I was already used to. I've played my share of support in my life, but I can't for the life of me understand why people enjoy playing that role. In a lot of games you feel completely useless, you lose and get outwarded because you have no money, you can't set up ganks because of the flow of the game and/or you can't win your lane because their lane is so much stronger. Such a frustrating role, sometimes.

I have played a tad, though I never was pulled in by it. LoL didn't engross me either, so it may just be the format rather than the specific game play elements.

I never played DotA 2, because I think that I don't need to be playing another MOBA that is similar to LoL. I know that it isn't the same as League of Legends, but I almost never considered playing it. Well, I may some day try it out and see if I get into it, but I doubt it. I rather go out and explore some other game genres :D