Don't Starve Together is hitting Early Access

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Many of you know of my love for Don't Starve and it's updated version Don't Starve: Reign of Giants. Many of you also know there was a multilayer beta-test for a new update called Don't Starve Together. Well, it's now almost out of beta and should be hitting Steam Early Access this coming Monday!

Honestly I'm surprised that it would hit Early Access, I would greatly prefer it to be released as a completed game. Still despite my hate for Early Access games given my respect for the devs, and the success of Don't Starve's single-player, I might still buy the game in its early access state.

Reactions: Tycoonie259
Don´t starve is a game, Don´t Starve Together will make it a franchise. It was a great game, but it would be hard to make single player follow-up to it. I am not a fan of early access, will wait until later in their dev cycle to try it.

I've played Don't Starve Together back when it was in closed availability, and it's a fantastic game. It's tons of fun, although it can get challenging if you don't exactly know what you're doing. That's a game that was fantastic as a singleplayer title but deserved a multiplayer version.

I remember trying this game quite a while ago... Is it on early access now??

What on earth have the developers been up to? haha

Also, has this game evolved alot or is it still kind of shallow? Anybody played a recent version?