Does anyone know anything about the Revolutions controler?

They've announced nothing. Rumors point to a touch screen controller, but Nintendo implied that they weren't, but never flat out said it.

I hope its better that what they've been coming out with for their systems lately. I've hated all of Nintendo's controllers since the SNES. They're always in weird shapes and the buttons are usually in odd places. I love Nintendo, but the controllers have got to get better.

The GCN controller was okay, it made playing multiplatform games tougher (switching from Soul Calibur on GC to Xbox was not easy). I think the WORST controller of all time is the tiny Xbox controller, simply because of the black and whitebutton locations. I still use the giant turtle shaped ones :p

Interesting. I love the GC controller. I think if it had the dual shoulder buttons like the PS2 it would be hands down the best. It just feels extremely ergonomical. I actually hope they don't radically change the controller for the Revolution. But they probably will. Most times people spit on my dreams.

Since the system is supposed to be more mature or serious in tone, meaning no purple, I'm guessing the controller should be as well, I mean I like the 'cube's controller, but to me it seems kiddie as oppossed to the competition, hopefully it won't be as bad as the n64's

I thought that they N64 controller was rad once you got used to it. It was perfect for games like Goleneye. I dunno it was kinda cool to have the joystick on the controller back in the day.

Nintendo has not released any details on their new controller. They will prob keep it a secret until after the Xbox 360 launch because Nintendo doesnt want anyone stealing their ideas.

and since we are talking about good controllers, the Wavebird fits like a glove the wirelessness is truely awesome. But have you ever played with a Virtual Boy controller. Man, that thing was ahead of its time.

I don't recall the controller, but I remember the system. I still have buyer's remorse over that steaming pile. Nintendo gained some serious ground on SegaCD, Jaguar, and 3DO in the "bad console" category with that thing.