Do you think Resident Evil has gone shitty?

Grace Saunders

Registered
Oct 15, 2006
RE4/5/6 are terrible RE games, and they hardly have anything to do with the first wave of RE games. The best ones are the (first) remake, the original RE2, and CVX. But RE4 onwards are great action games, but they don't resemble a RE game, and they aren't that creepy any longer. Leon and Chris show up way too often now.

Revelations 2 is one of my favourites from the 2010's period. It is very underrated.

Last edited:
Capcom have been milking Resident Evil franchise the same way Rockstar have been milking GTA franchise. A lot of gamers have the opinion that both the franchise needs to be retired. I'm looking forward to the Remake of Resident Evil 4.

No matter what everyone else says about Resident Evil games, I'm still going to support it 100%. I have played every Resident Evil game with about only two of the release that's not up to what's expected. But the rest have been great. They have dwelled on Racoon City is the only thing I can say they need to change.

I was very satisfied with the new Resident Evil 4 Remake which was released not long ago. Square Enix did a very good job in what they did with the remake. It is a clear expansion of how good the original Resident Evil 4 was.