Do you play free to play video games often?

Dori

Registered
Nov 2, 2022
One video game that I find it very difficult to give attention is free to play video games. They ain't worth the hassle for me. It's full of microtransactions and cheaters. Why should I waste my time on such games. I play free to play video games once in 4 months.

Yeah I do.

Asphalt, temple run, subway surfers are all free games I play, you just have to install them from the app store.

There are so many free options video games to choose from and enjoy yourself without paying any penny.

I have been playing Fortnite, Apex Legends, League of Legends for a while now and I love them.

I play a lot of free-to-play video games, Fortnite being my main one. One thing I do like about free-to-play games is you are not forced to use the in-game microtransactions if you do not wish to and you can play the game just like everyone else. Also, many games including Epic Games with Fortnite take cheating and hacking in their games very seriously so I know that is something I do not have to worry about.

No I don't!

I am always very selective of the kind of video games that I like to play and it's the reason why I don't play too much of freebies game often because they don't give me what I need in those kind of games.