Do you like the 3D feature in the 3DS?

It sort of depends on the game. Luigi's Mansion actually made the game better but playing Star Fox with motion controls using 3D just doesn't work, for example. Some eShop games are ONLY 2D as well.

I've never used the 3D or seen anyone use it. It's a distraction. But then again I think it never would have sold as much if it weren't for this gimmick/feature.

I'm not really sure because I haven't a nintendo 3DS on my house xD

But I have tested it (for a little time) with a friend's console. The game was the remake of zelda ocarina of time (I love that classic *__*) and well, I love the game and the effect of 3d was cool, but just for a little time, after seeing it, I switched to the normal mode, my eyes just don't get used to that. Maybe with other game it changes a bit.

I like the 3D feature, but I can only use it for a certain amount of time before it really distracts me and I have to turn it off. It works pretty well, but it is still a gimmick. But it doesn't matter, because even without the 3D, it still trumps the DSi. I appreciate the concept, but the 3D feature just doesn't go well with gaming. It makes many people tired, nauseous, or gives them headaches.