Do you have an Xbox Series S or X yet?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Xbox Series S and X have now been out for a few years and stock of them in stores has now got better than it was when they first released. I am eager to want to get a Series X when I can afford it but my son gave me his Xbox Series S to use as he has moved to PC gaming so I now have an Xbox Series S to use.

Do you have an Xbox Series S or X yet?

Reactions: Hank
I have no business with purchasing XBOX Series S when there's a better version of X for me to get. I waited for Playstation 5 so much and went ahead to buy XBOX Series X. I still managed to buy Playstation 5 last 2 months but it's almost $70 added to it by Sony.

Reactions: Shortie
I have no business with purchasing XBOX Series S when there's a better version of X for me to get. I waited for Playstation 5 so much and went ahead to buy XBOX Series X. I still managed to buy Playstation 5 last 2 months but it's almost $70 added to it by Sony.
I guess for those people who tend to only play free games or games that are not too big on their Xbox the Series S is ideal for them as a budget console.

I myself have been waiting until I can afford the Xbox Series X also as I would prefer to go for the extra storage being I am a video game content creator and live streamer.