December Steam Game Contest

gillman

PC Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2005
Probably at Work
www.varms.net
I am giving away a code for "Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition".

To win you need to tell me what the worst game you ever played was. We are playing by twitter rules so you have 144 characters. That is NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE. Whoever has the worst (best?) reasoning wins.

This is for one of the Streams. We will talk about you on the stream should you win. Possibly otherwise as well.

Last edited:
The absolute worst game I ever played? That's a tough one and it actually took me a while to think about it, but I have finally made up my mind and I'm sure it's 25 to Life.

It's some sort of a gangster Max Payne with a bad story.The story is horrible, the game-play is bad, and I couldn't get myself to play more than half an hour of it.

Sonic Boom is the worst thing I've ever played. Could it get worse then Sonic and The Secret Rings and Sonic 06...? Surprisingly yes!

Mcpixel. Terrible pixelated graphics, crude humor and a lack of hints or logical flow in the game. I was just randomly clicking around the screen waiting for something to happen.

Call of Duty: Ghost
In list form: A buggy mess, boring and linear campaign, poorly optimized for the PC, ok-ish multiplayer, overpriced, almost the same game as Black Ops 2 which wasn’t great either

The worst game I ever played was Galaxy Life by Digital Chocolate. From the hackers out-smarting their developers to the horrible servers and atrocious customer service I and my friends stopped playing this game.

Alright! Just over a week, so I am going to stop entries right here.

Zack, Stan, and I will vote and whoever wins will be announced here and have the code messaged to them directly!

Farming Simulator 2013:

Bought 4 copies with friends. 3 hours later, we were just ramming each other in heavy machinery. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Grass Simulator:
So realistic, I thought it was fake at first. All you do is look at grass, the weapons don't even register on the cows. Cows are spinning (real)

Bought an infamous N64 superhero game from a bargain shop once.

It was suppose to be fun, it wasn't

I can't wait! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I love video games and I love giveaways!

Thank you for doing this.
I don't feel like my PC will run the game, but the absolute worst game I've played is fucking ROBLOX. It's utter shit.