Dead or Alive 4 HELP!!!

CJ1977

Registered
Nov 6, 2008
Im hoping and praying that somebody here can help me beat my boyfriend's @ss in this game!!!

So here it goes: we have been playing this game for a few months now and you would think by now i would be a pro (no lie we play almost every single night for an hour or more) and he just beats me soooo bad, Oh God its just ridiculous! Im sure he is using nothing but tricks to become faster and block me better but he just wont share them with me!!!!! Grrrr... So, what ya got for me? Tips, cheats... just help me

There are some characters that he uses that i have no chance to EVER make a move, i literally get my @ss kicked, thrown to the grown and just get beaten non-stop w/out being able to put myself togehter and strike back :(

it's just sad!

Well....

This depends on what he's doing.

If he keeps spamming counters, just use more throws.

If he keeps spamming throws, use attacks.

If he keeps using attacks, block.

To actually suggest something less-obvious...DOA4 works with a universal set of moves. For example, every character can start a juggle from their 9B move, and every character has a quick, defensive punch with their 7Y move. Depending on how good he is, you should be able to repeatedly launch him using the 9B move (that is, diagonal up and forward, with the B button) and then be able to use a punch combo (YYYB or YYB, depending on the character). If he starts to wise up to this, you'll need to mix it up.

It's tough to say without actually seeing either of you play, though.