Counter Strike 2- Source Beta

Jasconius

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Tampa Bay
If you ever liked Counter Strike, the one they are putting out for Half-Life 2 is absolutely incredible, beats the heck out of anything Valve has ever created.

Excellent graphics that run smoothe, a great physics engine, and balanced equipment.

Ill try to post some screenies once I can find where its saving them too.

For now its in private beta, and only the select cool people like me can play it, supposedly HL2 beta will be out soon as well, and I'll be in IT too.

Valve is so good to me.

CS: Source is pretty sweet. I'm in the beta right now.

Btw friend, you made a bit of a typo. It's just CS: Source, not CS2: Source. CS2 is going to be another game all together.

EDIT: Unless you really did mean CS2: Source. Then, if you did, silly me. :)

PS Get me the HL2 beta too!

The beta got hacked so anyone can play : P. Pretty cool though. I get distracted by all the items on the ground like the cans, bottles, ect. I like how when you shoot the ground sand flys up

Valve are screw-ups. Yesterday I was at another forum and a couple of douches came in there and started posting spoilers, with the spoiler as the subject so you couldn't avoid it. Now I know 3 things about HL2 that are huge plot twists. Grrrrr.

I know what you mean. When I am a Terrorist, I always have to shoot the 2 glass bottles by the opening of the tunnel. One by the big huge box and the other by the 2 stairs going into the tunnel. Have any of you noticed that the bullets seem to be ... faster or something? It's cool.

im talking about Source---- Source isnt the actual name of the game I dont believe, just a term... I call it CS 2 cause thats essentially what it is

I dont really see how the beta can be leaked since the game can only be played on steam as far as i know

Are you talking about the Beta right now that is going on with Steam that's only open for ATI/CS:CZ owners? If you are, that's called CS: Source since all it is is a port of CS 1.6 to the Source engine.

CS2, on the other hand, is going to be a completely new mod for HL2. It's going to be brand new maps, skins, objectives, everything is going to be brand new, never seen before. That's still probably a looong, long ways away though.

CS: Source and CS2 are two completely different games though.