Coded Arms

KingKRool

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Orlando
kingkrool.thenoodleman.com
I just picked up this game for under $30 and I gotta say, this is a really a good start for FPS games on this handheld. The controls are really easy (they remind me of Goldeneye 64) and the gameplay is really fun. I love my Coded Arms. :)

I hate this game. The controls are just aweful (mostly because of the fact that the PSP only has one analog stick/nub), and the graphics look like a first gen PS1 game. The story (if you can call it that) is terrible, the gameplay is unbelievably repetitive, the weapons are weak, and the enemies are as generic as they could possibly be. Coded Arms is bland and boring to an extreme degree. I can't see how anyone could like this game, but to each his own I guess. Thank goodness better PSP games will be coming out soon.

I agree that the controls are horrible, i've played FPS's on the DreamCast and that was hard as hell trying to get used to that, the levels are tiny three rooms 15-20 enemies 3 at a time, i want that many at once!

Maverick said:
I hate this game. The controls are just aweful (mostly because of the fact that the PSP only has one analog stick/nub), and the graphics look like a first gen PS1 game. The story (if you can call it that) is terrible, the gameplay is unbelievably repetitive, the weapons are weak, and the enemies are as generic as they could possibly be. Coded Arms is bland and boring to an extreme degree. I can't see how anyone could like this game, but to each his own I guess. Thank goodness better PSP games will be coming out soon.

Read my review in the PSP section. I ended up hating it.

Coded Arms isn't really bad, it's just a little above average.