Cheats

that isn't a cheat. We only do Codes, Secrets and Information about the game. (what parts are tricky,) You asking me whats happens in the game. I do not xept that. Find a better cheat. c'mon, Scump of!

I mean something like this:

Any Cheats for Sonic Mega Collection Plus on Playstaition 2?

Then I say:

To get extra games, play games servanal times, than go to the main menu and then games:

Cheat 1: To play Sonic 2 in Knuckles, play Sonic 2 and Sonic Spinball 20 times.

Cheat 2: To play Sonic 3 & Knuckles, play Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles 20 times.

Cheat 3: To Unlock Fliskie, Play Dr. Robotik's Mean bean mashine 30 times.

Cheat 4: To Play The ooze and Comix Zone, Put your memery card in your ps2 and make sure that Sonic Heroes data is on it.

Now, for Sonic 2 Cheat. For Level Select, Go on Options, Sound test, Play sounds 19,65,06 and 17. Then press start. As soon as Sonic Stops running the sega screen, hold A (Square) until sonic and tails come and they have waiten for at least 7seconds. Now go on SIngle player, AND NOW LEVEL SELECT!
Cheat 5

now, look how I ADDED THIS PART BETTER. * means something's correct.

Any *Cheats for *Sonic Mega Collection Plus for *Playstaition 2?

*First, I only alow codes, secrets and extras. (or infomation about A game if your stuck.)

*Sencond, I added a very easy title. I go on google serch. Any Games like 'Simpons' I WILL not do. It has to be correct, and the long name way.

*Finnaly, I only have cheats for these consols:

Playstaition2, (ps2)
Playstaition (psx)
XBOX (xbox)
Gamecube (gc)
GameBoy: Advance, Color, Normal, Advance SP.
pc and MegaDrive.

I will NOT EXEPT OTHER CONSOLS!!!!

Don t say i'm strict! or my spelling/grammer!