Call of Duty 4

silent_storm

true playa
Registered
May 5, 2006
The Bahamas
Has anyone else gotten into the Beta?
I have to say this game is awesome. It's a lot better than the previous games, and the modern environment and weapons are a much needed break from WW2. I think this game might actually give Halo 3 a run for its money.

The Beta is a lot like Halo's. There are 3 maps, the ability to veto maps, and also 3 main gametypes: FFA, Big teams, and small teams. The ranking system is a lot like Halo 3's also.

I think COD4 has the potential to be technically better than Halo 3, but I think Halo will still have it beat based on the fun factor. I'm pretty sure that I won't be playing this Beta as much as I played the H3 beta, for example, but that's just me...:glasses-s

Someone told me there were free tokens (to get into the Beta) at Gamestop.com, but I don't know if there still there. Plus I think it being closed is only temporary.

I wish I could tell you how epic COD becomes in the future but the truth is,
by now you already know, be strong young gamer!!!

Do not listen to this powerful mind. CoD 4 is the best one in the series, so enjoy it as much as you can. For years you will be wanting them go back to making simple CoD games, instead of the futuristic ones with 100 different perks and equipment.