Bloodrayne2?

fmxrider6

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
So-Cal
Bloodrayne?

I thought for some reason I remembered it on GC.... But I guess its on every other system BUT GC.. Boooo... It looks pretty cool. WOuld you guys go see the movie thats coming out?

I don't know about the movie..probably will at least rent it...maybe it'll do well with her exposure (pun intended) in Playboy and all...which DH says he's picking up a copy :)

Lynn

I actuall yhave the first one on GCN, its actually not to bad. Although I got it for $5 so really hard to complain about something that cheap.

Heehee. I remember seeing that at my friend's place. I was flipping through it and was like: "Woa! Rayne is in here...and she's naked!" iIt was pretty cool.

And yea, BR1 was on the GCN, but part 2 is only on X-box and PS2. Oh well... I think I'll give it a rent. Haven't played the first one, but the new one looks like it might be pretty neat.

As for the movie... I've only seen one pic of it... from that shot, it looks okay. But you can't really tell anything. I think Loken makes a pretty good Rayne... but Uwe Boll... that man is evil. I don't think he should be allowed to touch a video game license after House of the Dead... and to think he's got the rights to so many! SCARY!

That sucks that Blood rayne two is going to be on GC. Someone else let me know if its worth playing on X-box or not, I'm also scared about the whole director how did he get the rights to what could be cool video game movies. House of the Dead was one of the worst.