BloodRayne 2

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
I may have to buy this one

After playing the Xbox demo I think I could really like this game. Although I've been use to Xmen Legends and being able to break stuff(the demo you can't)

the graphics look really nice. Can't wait to reviews on this one

Lynn

Ideas on who would make a good Rayne in the movie? I have several actresses I'd like to see in the part, but only if the voice doesn't have too match. Rayne's current voice is fairly deep for a woman I think. My two initial choices are Julie Benz (Darla from Buffy series), and Milla Jovavich (probably spelled her name wrong, but it's the Resident Evil girl)

You know Huddy they are making a movie and Kristanna Loken is playing Rayne. She doesn't look that familiar to me. But her picture she kinda looks like she could pull it off.

Lynn

Hmmmm..can't make out who she is at the moment, but is it possible she was the Terminator 3 girl? For some reason the name rings a bell.

Yeah Kristanna Lokken played the T-X in Terminator 3, but unfortunately, Bloodrayne the movie is being made by Uwe Boll....The director that killed the House of the Dead movie. He recently went on a game license buying spree. Be afraid, be very afraid....But for all the wrong reasons.

And.....

It's funny how with a just .7 lower score than the average (from gamerankings.com) our Halo 2 review got lots of hate. But what about the Bloodrayne 2 review? Nobody's defending that one, though we scored it 4 points below the average. Most are scoring it in the 7's and 8's....we scored it in the 3's. Comments? Anyone to defend it? See, I want to buy it eventually, but since no one's saying that score was way too low, I'm wondering if the reviewer was spot on with it?

Several other forms have had some bad press about us regarding Halo, but some of it has probably been moderated by now!

I have been playing the game. And besides the crummy controls this game is fun. And probally one for the most bloodiest games I've ever seen. And you can break just about anything in the game.

As to the movie. They have a Bloodrayne movie teaser in the game. It looks like its going to suck. The chick that is playing Bloodrayne neither looks hot nor like she can fight. And film quality looks like its one of those "B" rated films. I do not have high hopes for this film, hopefully they will surprise me, cause I will probally go see it anyways.