BC vs. Spuds

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
This is it folks. The grudge match you have been waiting for...the ultimate show-down of wits!

Here reserved for your reading pleasure (or perhaps complete reading adoidance) is a sanctioned zone for the fight to escalate in all it's internet glory!

I'll start the debate with this topic: where do you see PC gaming going in the next 5 years? What new advancements or economical situations do you forecast for the future of this piece of gaming history... will it fold? will it stagnate? will it overcome all obstacles? please discuss!

This is just so wrong.

Anyway I see PC gaming taking over the world in 5 years. Within the next 18 months, a game will be released for free via digital distribution that actually lets players control U.S. military equipment remotely. Hundreds of thousands of gamers Will command the entirety of the U.S. military, from humvees and tanks to bombers and nuclear subs. Balkan states will be decimated, and someone will run an aircraft carrier into California.

In 2010, the U.S. government will do the only thing they can to stop this threat: design a $10,000 video card. The scramble to obtain this jewel of PC hardware will completely shut down all gaming activity, reducing gamers to playing Elder Scrolls V: Poontang on three year old equipment.

I think by the next generation of console games, computers will be irrelevant. No....not really. I just see the Xbox 720 and the PS4 and the Nintendo Anarchy turning into robots and destroying the planet.

Boooooo, you suck. Take the gloves off. Hey BC, Steve says you suck. Hey Steve, BC says you love Teen Titans. I mean luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Teen Titans. Starfire is your girlfriend.

hey whats wrong with Starfire? I'd have that Tammaranian bitch speaking spanish in no time, and come on spuds is a lightweight BC, hey spuds, remember that time in the chat were me and you were having some harsh words, good times, if I remember correctly stan and GT had to practically tear us apart

BC.... steve says your hott, he has a self made portrait of you in his room...the only reason he bickers with you is to hide his true feelings... Ever seen Helga on "Hey Arnold!" its kinda like that... anyway.... he's always wanted you to know this, an i guess he was to shy.

Sorry, Steve only watches Teen Titans. He worships the show. His only shrine is to the one who decided to blend anime stylization with an American cartoon.

Nobody here has seen me at all. I take pride in being the one of the people yet to submit a picture! But just because I've never asked Katie what she's wearing doesn't make me gay.