Asking Price? :mallet:

Mgamenon

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Wichita, KS
Asking Price?

I'm getting ready to sell my ps2, and I'm not sure how much I should ask for it. i would include the Network adaptor the 40GB Harddrive, a Logitech wireless controller and two regular controllers, a memory card and quiet a few games... including Madden 06', Tekken 5, and a few other new releases. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hmm...well, I'd say you should as for 70 for the PS2 unit itself, then 60 for the HDD, 15 for the network adapter, 20 for the wireless controller, 10 for the other two, 10 for the memory card and then 66% the Gamestop pre-owned price for each of the games.

Meaning 200, plus the games.

Wow, cool, I didn't think I could get that much for it. I'd probably be willing to go down on that quiet a bit just for the sake of selling it easily. Thanks a lot I appreciate it I had no idea what the market was like on them. This gives me an idea

Well, thing is that you have a really, really totally souped up PS2. Every accessory. I mean, the PS2 is 100 used, the HDD is 80 used, the network adapter is 18 used (but they're rare), and so on. I'd try to sell it to somebody you know, though.

Yeah, I really don't want to deal with e-bay or auctioning it just because I don't know if I kept receipts and boxes for everything. I do have insurance on the wireless controller too which is a plus. It's going to be hard to part with it t.t But I desperately need the money. I'm going to try to delay as long as possible to sell it. Do you think the value of my ps2 will drop drastically any time soon?