Anyone Else Notice Something Missing?

celticgamer

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus
It just hit me while I was looking at the memory stick duos for the PSP, does the PSP come bundled with a USB cable? I think it would be pretty crappy if on top of everything else we have to go out and buy a cable if we want to transfer MP3s, Pictures, and video to a memory stick. I have a Sony digital camera with a USB cable, but I'm not sure if it's the type needed to interface with the PSP. Can anyone shed some light on this?

No kidding:) It just kind of hit me out of no where like, "Hey, wait a second...". That's just cruel to tout these new possibilities like photos and mp3s, and then INCLUDE the coveted memory card to make it possible...and not include the cable :w:

The USB is only 10 bucks, no big deal compared to the amount you just paid for the system.

The worst part isn't the cable though, it's the crap memory they give you to start with. You can maybe download a couple of songs on it. Be more pissed that you will have to buy a $100+ card to store anything worth a damn.

The positive is that memory is supposed to drop dramatically in price soon. The buzz is that we're about to be able to buy a 2 gig (not currently available) cheaper than the 1 gig they sale now. Not sure when this will happen, but I hope it's soon.