add to kurruptions list

kurruption

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Da Hood, Beeyatch
Ok the ps2 is on the verge of going the way of the dodo, so that means cheap current gen games. After my horrible experience with my snes and psx games during the end of their respective generations, you know "Oh I have a psx now, I don't need these snes games anymore, I don't think I'll play Ogre Battle, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X3, or Earthbound anymore, I think I'll trade them in for some nifty new psx games." same thing with the psx just change names to Suikoden I and II, Valkyre Profile, Tactics Ogre, etc. Anywho long story short, I need a list of games to pick up before they are gone, this is what I currently own on this system, in alphabetical order of course, oh and all genres and ratings are fair game.

Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits Ico
Beyond Good and Evil Kingdom Hearts
Capcom vs SNK La Pucille Tactics
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter Legaia 2
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Makai Kingdom
Dark Cloud 2 Max Payne 2
Devil May Cry Mega Man X Command Mission
Disgaea Metal Gear Solid 3
Dragon Quest VIII Okami
Final Fantasy X Phantom Brave
Final Fantasy X-2 Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy XII Rise of the Kasai
Front Mission 4 Robot Alchemic Drive
God of War Rumble Roses
Grandia II Rygar
Guilty Gear X2 Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts 2
Shadow Hearts 3
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Suikoden 3
Suikoden 4
Suikoden Tactics
Victorious Boxers 2
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
Way of the Samurai
Wild Arms 3
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 07
Xenosaga
Xenosaga 2

Damn thats longer than I thought! well any input is helpful

Finish off Xenosaga. Play Onimusha. Why haven't you played MGS2 yet? Get Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.

You need Lego Star Wars 1 and 2. You can get 2 on the next gens, but not 1. EVERYONE NEEDS THESE GAMES!!!

You might also be interested in X-Men Legends 1 and 2 - if you're into that sort of thing.

okay definitely doing rogue galaxy, mgs 2 I beat, but on a rental, I'll probably pick that up, Onimusha is a series I slept on, nice one shoulda thought on that and as far as star wars, I need to rent it first. Im gonna post a list for the xbox and gamecube as well but haven't gotten to it, keep em coming people.

Street fighter EX 3
Max Payne
Man Hunt
Anything GTA
Red Faction
The Getaway
Katamari Damacy
Sega Genesis Collection
Bully
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Destroy All Humans!
Destroy All Humans! 2